2icraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate!!! (CAN)

Donate!!! (USA)

DONATE (UK)

Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application

3 posters

Go down

Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application Empty Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application

Post  Bain Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 am

Minecraft Username: Bainbridge3, however I may change it in the future. I will keep you updated on that.

Forum Username: Bainbridge3

Players That Would Vote For You: I haven't asked anyone so none at the moment. I don't like bothering people with questions. However, if you would like to vote for me then please do so with a reply.

Reason You Deserve SuperDependable: I really want to help the server out and as I said in my member application, I am trustworthy, and dependable. I would like to help staff the server, but I believe that can wait for now. I know most of the other players on the server pretty well also. Below are a few more reasons I deserve this rank.

Helpful: On just about every server I play, I try my best to help new, and old players out. Whether it's explaining how the server works, or just helping with a build, I'm always there for others. 

Respectful: I put this before anything. I make sure that new players feel welcome, and that I keep positive interactions going with other players. Also, if I don't have anything nice to say, I don't say it at all.

Knowledgable: I've been playing minecraft since 1.2, so I have a good idea about how the games works. I'm used to most commands, and items in the game. To add on to the first reason, I use this knowledge to help, and teach less experienced players about the game.

Responsible: I'm very on top of things, and I make sure that I do everything to my full potential. I also will never overuse, or misuse the commands that come with SuperDependable. To add on, if someone hands me a stack of diamonds to hold or something like that, I will not sell or use them. That's just an example but hopefully it gets the main idea across.

I hope that you consider the following when making your decision. Please provide any feedback or comments you might have. Thanks, and have a good day.

Last edited by Bainbridge3 on Wed May 27, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Bain
Bain
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application Empty Re: Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application

Post  Bain Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:39 am

Sorry, I did not realize that I had to dependable rank to apply for this. I would like for this to be locked since I'm not dependable rank yet. 

I would like for this to be unlocked when I am though.

Last edited by Bainbridge3 on Wed May 27, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bain
Bain
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application Empty Re: Bainbridge3's SuperDependable Application

Post  2iguys Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:43 pm

I will leave this unlocked for people to respond to, and when the time comes that you earn dependable, we (the staff) will vote on it!
2iguys
2iguys
Owner
Owner

http://www.2icraft.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazy_Flamingo Sun May 17, 2015 2:16 am

Don't worry bain, I did the same thing. xD
Crazy_Flamingo
Crazy_Flamingo
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Bain Mon May 25, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm eligable now, so, BUMP.
Bain
Bain
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Bain Wed May 27, 2015 11:55 pm

Just edited this. Nothing major though.
Bain
Bain
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  2iguys Fri May 29, 2015 2:54 pm

HEHE I VOTE YES!!! WELCOME TO OUR HIGHER RANKS! Smile Razz
2iguys
2iguys
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Bain Fri May 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Thank you, my day just got 10x better! Very Happy
Bain
Bain
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  2iguys Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Merry Christmas, You are now a Christmas Tree
2iguys
2iguys
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down